LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving technique for use with individuals, teams and organizations.
It is based on leadership and organizational studies and practices. It draws on extensive research from the fields of business, organization development, psychology and learning, and is based on the concept of "hand knowledge".
- We know more than we think we know. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method allows us to reach unconscious parts of our brain and use them. This is not what we do on a regular basis in our everyday activities.
- Our hands are connected with 70 to 80 percent of our brain. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method involves right and left side of the brain that puts our creative and innovation thinking into an action.
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method provides opportunity to imagine, describe and understand situation with hands. It also initiates changes and improvements. When we put our thoughts into objects or images we can discuss even tough topics that we usually trying to avoid.
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method emphasizes that every person has his own unique opinion that should be considered. It is very important during discussions and before making the decision. 100% people participates in the workshop.
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® mehod works best when there is now apparent solution or the right answer.